Saturday, January 31, 2009

Proud Grandparents Much?


Here's Marmie and PaPa posing with their third granddaughter. They don't look too happy about the new addition, do they? I don't know what we would have done if they hadn't been able to come over and help us during this exciting time.

Mom was there with me and Jeff for the birth, just like she was for Rowan. Then, right before I due to start pushing, we got word from Emilee that Rowan was sick at school with a fever and she was going to pick him up and take him home. Which thank God Emilee was able to help us take Rowan to and from school yesterday – what a good friend!

And thank God also for PaPa, who was able to be at home and take care of Rowan in his time of need. They sat in front of the TV and watched some Yo Gabba Gabba and Sesame Street while I was here pushing out his new baby sister.

Thank you, my Support Team, for jumping in and helping – it was kind of a hectic afternoon, but I think we can agree it was all worth it when you look at that little apple-faced girl in the photo above!

No comments: